Weight Loss Using Law of Attraction Affirmations
Do you think losing weight and living a healthy life is difficult?
Are you trying to lose weight but not getting successful?
Are you trying diet and workout but failing again and again?
Every overweight person wants to lose weight and get their body in perfect shape, but most of the people fail in achieving this. If you have tried and failed many times before or if you are ready to try it now for the first time then you are reading the correct article. I will give you the insight on why you are failing and how you can change your habits that are bringing you this failure.
This principle is about using Affirmations for weight loss and having a perfect body.
Some of you must have already tried using positive affirmations or law of attraction for weight loss. If you wonder, how it works and want to understand the secret behind your mind-body mechanism then, let me explain it to you now. But, before explaining the weight loss affirmations or the law of attraction in losing weight let me tell you the biggest myth about weight loss.
Biggest Myth About Weight Loss: Being Fat is all about Eating.
Many people think being overweight or fat and then losing that weight is all about eating. So to reduce their weight they go on diet control programs one after the other, but find very little results. If at all they find drastic results, it’s only temporary.
Yes, your eating habit has the highest impact on your weight gain or loss, but what is the reason for these bad eating habits. Bad eating habit is a result of the bad emotional state.
Most of the fat people are emotionally weak or living in stress or get sad or insecure easily and are fearful from within. Many people gain weight after a breakup or getting cheated in a relationship or if they are experiencing stress at work.
Like this, there are many negative emotions that result in weight gain.
High level of stress or depression will drive you to crave more sugar and fatty foods. As a result of negative emotions, people stop taking positive decisions and get addicted to fattening food to satisfy their inner turmoil with outer gratification.
This is one of the primary reasons why people fail when they go on a diet or want to be regular at the gym or yoga because they only try to change the outside habit but not the inner one.
Most people have a gym membership, but they show up very rarely at the gym. Having a healthy eating habit and regular workout or physical exercise is a must for achieving a perfect body. But here I am talking to you about the mind game that is happening in the physical reality, which is failing you every time you want to become fit and healthy.
Everyone is telling you “what you already know”, but no one is telling you “what you need to know”.
Anyone can tell you that you are fat because you have a bad eating habit or you are not going to the gym. They are not telling you something new. Even you know the same and want to change this, some of you are even trying hard but not able to succeed in losing weight and no one is telling you why you are not able to do it.
Why Are You Failing to Lose Weight?
Do you want to know the reason why you are failing again and again though you want to reduce your weight?
The reason is you are lacking positive emotions, you are lacking the true motivation and in your mind, you are not accepting that you can do it.
Your first step towards your weight loss journey should be programming your mind with positivity and confidence that “Yes, I Can Do It.”
But just saying “Yes, I can do it” will not be enough.
There is a way to program your subconscious mind to remove the negative emotions and beliefs that make you fat and replace them with the correct emotions to make you healthy.
This is when the greatest tools come into play, they are Positive Affirmations or Law of Attraction Principles or Subconscious Mind Programming.
You know Law of Attraction says “Your Thoughts Become Things.”
Likewise, unless you believe that “You are meant to become healthy and perfect, you will never become healthy and perfect.”
Believing is the first step and doing is the next step.
To create this positive belief, you must use Affirmations – Weight Loss Affirmations for perfect body shape.
Affirmations are Auto-Suggestions or Positive Phrases you tell you again and again so that slowly your mind starts accepting them as truth. As you practice it regularly they shift your thoughts and feelings massively in the desired direction and you start acting on it.
Every successful person on this planet uses affirmations or auto-suggestions to program themselves for success. It works for weight loss and healthy leaving, it works for money, happiness, confidence, business success and everything in life.
So, here I am giving you the Affirmations for weight loss that you can use to program your mind. Once you program your mind, you can easily stick to healthy eating and regular workouts this way you will experience magical success.
Quick Story of Weight Loss
I have helped so many people change their body and life with affirmations. Recently one of my program participants has lost 8 Kg in just 1.5 Months.
She was overweight for the past 3 years and took several attempts to lose weight. She had enrolled herself in gym and yoga classes but was struggling to be regular in these classes. Like many others, she was not able to have a strong determination to follow her desired habit of healthy eating and workouts.
When she joined my mentoring program, my first guidance to her was to build positive emotions within her with Powerful Positive Affirmations. Just within a week, she became regular to the gym than she had been in the last 1.5 months. Now she is regular to the gym, does yoga and is into healthy eating. She has lost 8 Kg in just 1.5 months and all this was possible when she shifted her thoughts and left her negative emotions behind to build faith & positive emotions inside.
50 Best Weight Loss Affirmations for Perfect Body Shape
1. I love and approve myself.
2. I am at peace with my body, heart, and soul.
3. Every day, I am feeling healthier and stronger.
4. I am learning how to love my body.
5. It’s safe for me to be myself.
6. Today, I focus on the good things that are unfolding in my life.
7. Trusting my body is becoming easier and easier.
8. Healing is happening in my body and in my mind.
9. I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.
10. My health is improving and so is my life.
11. I am surrounded and protected by the healing white light.
12. Everything I eat heals me and nourishes me.
13. Making small changes are becoming easier for me.
14. Healing happens with each baby step I take.
15. I am choosing progress over perfection.
16. I am guided by my intuition. I know what to eat and how to live my life.
17. I naturally connect with other like-minded, positive people.
18. Letting go of the past is good for me. It is safe for me to let go.
19. I can feel that everything is beginning to change.
20. I am feeling healthy, focused and determined.
21. Lots of new and exciting things are opening up in my life.
22. I can heal my body. I am healing my body. My body is healing.
23. I can do this. I am doing this. Healing is happening right now.
24. I am guided by a higher power.
25. I am energetic and strong.
26. I see the best in everyone and they in me.
27. I believe in my ability to truly love myself for who I am.
28. I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds.
29. I am the creator of my future and the driver of my mind.
30. I let go of unhelpful patterns of behavior around food.
31. I allow myself to make choices and decisions for my higher good.
32. I let go of any guilt I hold around food choices.
33. I accept my body for the shape I have been blessed with.
34. I let go of relationships that are no longer for my higher good.
35. I believe in myself and acknowledge my greatness.
36. I allow myself to feel good being me.
37. I accept myself for who I am.
38. I bring the qualities of love into my heart.
39. I have hope and certainty about the future.
40. I am grateful for the body I own and all it does for me.
41. I do a healthy amount of exercise regularly.
42. My body gets all the nutrients it needs.
43. My desire for fattening foods is dissolving.
44. I have a strong urge to eat only health-giving and nutritious foods.
45. I feel good about myself.
46. I am attaining and maintaining my ideal weight.
47. I am strong and healthy.
48. I am peaceful and calm.
49. My Mind, Body & Soul are gifts of the Universe to me.
50. My body is my temple that I love and takes care of every single day of my life.
WOW, that’s a magnificent list of weight loss affirmations, isn’t it?
Some of the affirmations don’t seem relevant to your body or weight loss, but like I said before it’s all about creating positive emotions, so I have designed this list to give you positive belief about yourself, your life and relationship.
Practice these affirmations many times every day. You must use it in the morning and before going to sleep at night.
If you find this list is too long then you can choose 20 or 25 of them. But remember these affirmations not only help you lose your weight and achieve perfect health and body shape, but these affirmations will also help you to create a happy life.
Practicing these affirmations is the first step. Once you start using these affirmations for 2 weeks regularly, you will find immense positivity and energy within you that you will be able to follow your diet and workouts effortlessly without fail. If you have failed many times before, then you must practice the above affirmations for 2 weeks and then see the results.
Read the inspirational story of Linca and learn about how she achieved her massive success with affirmations, positive feelings, the law of attraction and work-out. Read Linca’s Weight Loss Success Story here.
Everything starts with your mind. Positive feelings and positive emotions create massive success and same is valid for weight loss success also. If you have failed before then give yourself another chance by using these affirmations. Practice these 50 Best Weight Loss Affirmations on a daily basis and then follow a healthy diet and workout routine, you will be surprised at your results. You can achieve success if you know how to. If hundreds of people have done this then definitely you can also do it.
Thoughts become things, have a healthy thought process and have a healthy body.
Share your experiences or challenges on your weight loss journey.
Love & Gratitude,
Law of Attraction Coach & Motivational Speaker
If you love this post, then please share on Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.