A PEACEFUL MIND FOR POSITIVITY AND STRENGHT
Congratulation on completion of one more week of Stay Positive, Stay Strong Program. Last week we learned a lot of powerful Law of Attraction tools. Specially tools and strategy designed to enhance your inner strength and make you mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually strong.
Here is a quick recap of the last week:
- Winning Daily Rituals
- Stay Focused On Your Goals
- Keep Hope And Optimism
In continuation of our positive learning, today we will learn about how to work further to have a peaceful mind for positivity and inner strength.
When it comes to our personal development a peaceful mind is more important than anything. Because when you are in a peaceful state of mind:
- You are able to think clearly
- Take decisions correctly
- Plan perfectly, and
- Take actions accordingly
To develop a peaceful mind you must understand and implement a few things in your daily.
- Stop overthinking: A lot of people indulge in overthinking because of unorganised thoughts, fear, and negativity.
- Avoid comparison: You are a unique creation of the universe. So it is unfair to compare your appearance, background, and abilities with others. Comparison is the thief of your peace and joy. Never compare yourself with others.
- Make peace with your past: Stop feeling negative, guilty, sad, frustrated and disappointed because you did something wrong or something happened to you. It will only hold you behind and do not let you step forward in life. Accept your actions and decision of the past. Forgive others and be kind to yourself. Make peace with your past for your beautiful future.
- Develop Self-love: It is your life so start giving priority to yourself. If you keep worrying, what others think about you or your actions all the time, you will never feel confident about yourself. So start loving yourself and be yourself. Have a positive attitude towards life and you can transform your life.
We will continue the order of activities as usual. However, today we have a very important activity: A PEACEFUL WAY TO STRENGHT. This order of activities is very much necessary to cultivate a peaceful mindset in all kinds of situations.
Activity No #1: MEDITATION FOR INNER STRENGTH
Do this Powerful Meditation first thing in the morning and again in the evening or at night before going to sleep.
Activity No #2: A PEACEFUL WAY TO STRENGTH
This is a very powerful practice that you can do whenever you want. Specially when you are overthinking about a situation. This will give you a lot of confidence and clarity.
To do this activity keep your journal and alarm clock beside you. Follow these simple steps:
- Take 5 to 7 deep breaths
- Close your eyes and sit silently for 2 mins (you can use an alarm clock)
- Take a moment and think about thee difficult instances in your life
- Note down your learnings from these incidents
- Think of the positive changes it brought into your life and be grateful for that
This exercise will bring optimism and confidence within you. You will realise the importance of a peaceful, strong and positive mindset.
Activity No #3: AFFIRMATION OF THE DAY
Along with the above affirmation, you must continue using the following AFFIRMATION VIDEO: POSITIVE MORNING AFFIRMATIONS
Remember these Affirmations are meant for your goal manifestation and cultivate a positive mindset.
Activity No #4: MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA
Listen to this Mantra while long meditation or just keep it playing while working so that the vibration of the mantra creates more positive energies around you. You can also tune in to this mantra while sleeping.
You may also tune into the SANJIVANI MANTRA Video given on Day #8. At this challenging time listening to this mantra will greatly help you and your family stay strong, positive, safe and healthy.
The SUCCESS STORY of the Day
ACHIEVE SUCCESS WITH A PEACEFUL MIND: This is an inspiring story of Meihol Javeri an IT Businessman from Surat. He was living life with extreme stress and anxiety. That took a big toll on his personal and professional life. When he started practicing gratitude and other positive tools, he achieved success after success.
Click here to read this post. Here are some more inspiring success stories for your motivation:
Practice positive things to have a peaceful mind. It has multiple benefits that make you very successful in life.
Stay positive and stay strong.
Love and Gratitude,
Awesome AJ – Ajaya Mishra
Stay Motivated, Stay Awesome!